This is a fantastic role for an experienced, Service Engineer to join a market leading company. We specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke recycling systems which we supply to our customers globally. The after sales back up service we provide to our customers is extremely important to us and to provide this service we need a well trained, professional and highly motivated Service Engineer – Would you like to join our team?
- Carry out regular plant inspections as part of our preventative maintenance package
- Be customer focused at all times and provide fast response to any breakdowns
- Work as part of a team to provide our customers with a professional after sales package to include Service, Repair and Maintenance of their recycling plants
- Solve problems at customers sites and provide reports to the Aftersales Manager
- Work with our site installation teams to help to install and commission new equipment when required
- Work in our factory building the plants when not on site
- Experience working in this role or will have served time as a Heavy Plant Fitter
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Professional friendly approach and customer focussed at all times
- High level of mechanical, diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Good understanding of how to fault find in plant electrics, auto electrics, diesel engines, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Possess basic welding skills both in MIG and MMA welding
- Capable of working effectively as part of a team but also independently
- Full Clean UK driving licence
Kiverco offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and a private health plan. We also offer in house training on all of our equipment as well as providing training with our technology partners. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career.