What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for an innovative, creative and practically minded Senior Design Engineer with strong communication and problem-solving skills. You will be joining an experienced and committed team in a company focused on delivering high quality products with excellent customer service. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading a well-established engineering team to design and develop the Company’s range of products and static projects to meet customer’s changing demands and requirements.
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline with 5 years related design /development work experience preferably in the Recycling or Quarry and Heavy plant sector
HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline (or equivalent) along with minimum of 5 years related work experience in the Recycling or Quarry and Heavy plant sector
- Highly proficient user of 3D Solidworks
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- Familiar with Product Data Management system (PDM)
- Knowledge of Structural steel design
- Knowledge of hydraulic/electric systems
What we offer you?
Kiverco offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and a private health plan. If you possess the ability and drive to succeed, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference.