Kiverco Picking Station
The Modular PS Picking Station offers unrivalled set-up simplicity, operator comfort, safety and environmental protection. It combines air separation, magnetic separation and manual sorting - all in one compact unit:
- 2-6 bay sorting to recover clean stone, wood, paper, plastics, card etc
- Integrated air separation to produce clean product
- Integrated magnetic separation to recover ferrous metals
Picking Station Projects
Municipal Solid Waste
Dry Mixed Recyclables
Features & Benefits
Produces Clean Product
With the integrated air separation option.
Recovers ferrous metals
With the integrated magnetic separation option.
2 to 6 bay sorting
Recovers clean stone, wood, paper, plastics, card or other recyclable materials at the option of the operator.
Adjustable Belt Speed
1200 mm wide picking belt adjustable to suit waste material and desired recovery required.
Rapid set up and transport capability
The hydraulic jack leg support system offers safe and rapid set up and transport capability on or off-site. Quick set-up time, with basic tools.
Other Modular Components
All models in the Kiverco Modular Range can be combined to form a complete recycling system. Below are other modular components.
The Modular FT carries out the initial screening of different sized material. This machine can be combined to form a complete recycling system along with the Modular PS Picking Station and Modular DS Density Separator.
- Fully enclosed with roof and outlet covers, which greatly minimises noise and dust
- Diesel electric powered with the option of mains electric power.
- Pre-wired ‘Plug and Play’ Design
- Wide Core Radiator
- Heavy Duty Feeder and Drum
The Modular DS has been designed to efficiently separate material into usable fractions, using the latest in air separation technology. This machine can be combined to form a complete recycling system along with the Modular FT Feeder Trommel and Modular PS Picking Station.
- Fully adjustable
- Pre-wired ‘Plug and Play’ design
- Diesel electric drive
- Wide core radiator
- Monitoring of material flow
- Twin recirculating air blowers