What are we looking for?
Kiverco are looking for a self-motivated and professional Materials Handler to join our Goods In Department. If you are a hardworking individual who can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision, then we are interested in you.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate must be physically fit. You will have experience in operating a counter balance forklift. Knowledge of operating overhead cranes would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding and growing environment.
- Efficient and timely handling of all materials
- Support Production and After Sales through timely and accurate delivery of parts
- Use of forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Processing of parts received to both Production and Stores
- Prompt and accurate control of paperwork
- Loading and unloading of materials deliveries
- Compliance with inventory control measures
- Compliance with internal environmental and waste management procedures
- Following standard work procedures
- General housekeeping duties
- Previous experience of working in a fast moving manufacturing environment in a similar role
- Valid forklift licence, preferably counterbalance
- IT literate - previous experience of MRP style system would be advantageous
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Understanding of Inventory Control Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to problem solve
- Strive towards continuous improvement
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
What we offer you?
Kiverco offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and a private health plan. If you possess the ability and drive to succeed, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference.