Mechanical Installation Fitter
Kiverco is a premium brand business with a strong reputation in the marketplace.
You will be joining a successful company that prides itself in delivering high quality waste sorting solutions with excellent customer service globally. You will have integrity and a fun, can-do attitude which will allow you to fit in with our well-established team. You will work closely with our installation and production teams to install world class waste sorting equipment throughout the world.
Overall purpose of the job:
To help the mechanical installation team install and commission waste sorting equipment on time and within budget.
- Carrying out mechanical installation activities on-site as part of an installation team throughout the UK, Ireland and Rest of the World.
- Assist the Aftersales Department by attending breakdowns or carrying out service visits.
- Mechanical fit outs of recycling equipment at our manufacturing facility in N. Ireland as required
- Have a good all-round mechanical background
- Must hold current CSCS Card
- Be able to weld using MMA & MIG welding equipment
- Competent in understanding / reading engineering drawings
- Be able to mark out site prior to installation taking place
- Experience with working on construction sites
- Be able to work on your own & as part of a team
- A good level of physical fitness is essential for this role
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Hold a valid passport
- Be prepared to travel and work in Ireland, UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player with an honest, dependable and supportive nature
- A can-do attitude.
Other desirable qualifications (but not essential):
- Confined Space
- CPCS Slinger signaller
- CPCS Lift Supervisor
- CPCS Traffic Marshaller
- First Aid at work
- IPAF – Platform operator training
- Work at height including use of a harness
- Manual handling
- Abrasive Wheels
- Telehandlers Licence
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
Rewards & benefits
- Generous remuneration package
- Company Pension
- Company healthcare provision
If this interests you, please email your CV to email@example.com by Friday 10th September 2021