Kiverco is a premium brand business with a strong reputation in the marketplace.
You will be joining a successful company that prides itself in delivering high quality solutions with excellent customer service globally. You will have integrity and a fun, can-do attitude which will allow you to fit in with our well-established team. You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams, and senior management team to help drive and achieve business growth in line with company strategy.
Overall purpose of the job:
To provide accurate administrative and marketing support to the Sales and Marketing department.
- Support the collection and maintenance of the company's corporate database ensuring that the database is compliant with current GDPR requirements. This will include qualifying leads and redirecting these leads to the appropriate sales representative and managing CRM (HubSpot) information.
- Assist in arranging, organising exhibition displays and major launch activities as required in order to support and develop the marketing strategy. Ensure the exhibitions promote the desired company image and achieve the appropriate business goals. Activities will include booking flights and hotels / hosting / print and merchandise management.
- Supporting the sales team to carry out their role effectively. This will include helping with flights, accommodation, visas and any marketing material they may need.
- Maintaining stock inventory and ordering supplies.
- Ensure consistency of brand in all corporate communications and across all media & platforms.
- Create graphics, brochures, leaflets and ad hoc marketing material for external and internal communications.
- Create engaging content for online and offline communications.
- Assist in monitoring and updating the company website and third-party platforms.
- Management of Asset Bank / upload of photos / customer documents and videos.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with the development and delivery of the annual integrated marketing plan in line with agreed targets
- Any other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Achieve weekly KPIs and record same for weekly meetings.
- Perform the role in accordance with Kiverco policies and procedures.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- A degree in Marketing, or relevant discipline, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Marketing design role
- Experience creating artwork using design software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Canva)
- Highly computer and web literate, with experience in CMS
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of marketing disciplines
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to work on a diverse set of projects at one time, prioritising and producing high quality work to strict deadlines
- Possess a full current driving licence
- A real team player with an honest, dependable and supportive nature.
- A can-do attitude.
Rewards & benefits
- Salary in line with experience/capability
- Company Pension
- Company healthcare provision
If this interests you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st September 2021.