Sales support Administrator
Job title: Reporting to:
Sales Support Administrator General Manager
Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, N. Ireland
Kiverco is a premium brand business with a strong reputation in the marketplace.
You will be joining a successful company that prides itself in delivering high quality solutions with excellent customer service globally. You will have integrity and a fun, can-do attitude which will allow you to fit in with our well-established team. You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams, and senior management team to help drive and achieve business growth in line with company strategy.
Overall purpose of the job:
To provide accurate administrative support to the Sales and Marketing department.
- Support the collection and maintenance of the company's corporate database ensuring that the database is compliant with current GDPR requirements. This will include qualifying leads and redirecting these leads to the appropriate sales representative and managing CRM (HubSpot) information.
- Arrange meetings and manage diaries
- Assist in arranging, organising exhibition displays and major launch activities as required in order to support and develop the sales strategy.
- Supporting the sales team to carry out their role effectively. This will include helping with flights, accommodation, visas and any marketing material they may need.
- Maintaining stock inventory and ordering supplies.
- Any other duties as directed by the General Manager
- Perform the role in accordance with Kiverco policies and procedures.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably required from time-to-time.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administration role
- 5+ GCSE Grades A – C including Maths and English Language
- Competent in use of MS Office and graphic design applications e.g. Adobe Suite
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to work on a diverse set of projects at one time, prioritising and producing high quality work to strict deadlines
- A real team player with an honest, dependable and supportive nature.
- A can-do attitude.
Rewards & benefits
- Salary in line with experience/capability
- Company Pension
- Company healthcare provision
The deadline for this position is 15th October 2021
To apply send your CV to email@example.com