Kiverco is a premium brand business with a strong reputation in the marketplace.
You will be joining a successful business that prides itself in delivering high quality solutions with excellent customer service globally. You will have integrity and a fun, can-do attitude which will allow you to fit in with our well-established team. You will work closely with our international partners, our sales, costing analysis and senior management team to help drive and achieve business growth in line with company strategy.
Overall purpose of the job:
Provide application and technical advice to customers, technology partners and internal colleagues on a range of waste applications and processing equipment.
Reporting to: Technical Sales Lead
- Gathering relevant data for each project including material composition and site information
- Understanding customer requirements and developing detailed solutions including process flows and plant layouts.
- Assisting the Sales function with technical presentations to customers
- Liaising with technology partners with a view to integrating technology into the Kiverco solution.
- Establishing the specific requirements of the customer and gather all relevant information to enable a plant layout drawing to be accurately drawn.
- Agree the plant layout internally with the Sales team customer before progressing the project to quotation stage.
- Work with other internal departments at every stage of the process to maintain a competent and professional approach.
- Build long lasting and productive relationships with key contacts in the waste industry including waste experts and technology partners.
- Achieve weekly KPIs and record same for weekly meetings.
- Perform the role in accordance with Kiverco policies and procedures.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- A Higher National Certificate (HNC) or better in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in process design
- An ability with CAD systems, preferably Solidworks or equivalent
- Experience and capability with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and MS Teams.
- Experience in presentation applications such as Prezi or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience in using a CRM system is desirable
- You will demonstrate a strong degree of commercial acumen to foster and grow client relationships.
- The successful applications engineer will be able to mix a strong technical foundation with excellent interpersonal and extensive engineering experience.
- A real team player with an honest, dependable and supportive nature.
- A can-do attitude.
Rewards & benefits
- Excellent salary in line with experience/capability
- Company Pension
- Company healthcare provision
It is important to note that this role includes essential travel and out of hours work commitments as and when they arise.
If you're interested in applying for this role call Paul on 02887738811 or email your cv to: Paul.email@example.com
Deadline 26th February 2021.