Kiverco design and build robustly engineered mobile materials recovery equipment using the latest technologies within the waste recycling industry.. From individual equipment solutions through to complete, integrated mobile material recovery facilities (MRFs) Kiverco have a mobile solution to suit your application needs.
Kiverco’s mobile plant offers many of the technologies and design processes which are applied to all of our static plant including screening, manual sorting, metal and air density separation.
Benefits of mobile waste solutions:
- In-situ recovery of materials.
- In-situ cleaning of materials.
- Efficiently recover smaller volumes of waste across multiple sites.
- Efficiently recover valuable materials across a variety of waste streams.
- Interim solution to meet peak capacity demands.
- Ideal for hire / contract opportunities.
- Secure, lower risk investment.
- Flexible multiple application use.
Benefits of a Kiverco mobile MRF solution
- Road and site mobile.
- Fast set-up.
- Uncompromisingly robust build quality.
- Extremely versatile.
- Easy to operate.
- Easy to maintain.
Mobile waste solutions from Kiverco:
- Kiverco Mobile Trommel Screen.
- Kiverco Mobile Sorting Station / Mobile Picking Station.
- Kiverco Mobile Air Density Separator / Windsifter.
- Kiverco Mobile Recycling Station.
Kiverco’s range of mobile equipment has been used in the following applications:
- Construction and Demolition waste.
- Commercial and Industrial waste.
- Biomass / wood.
- Sand & Gravel.
- Soil Remediation / Asbestos removal.
Kiverco - A solid and secure, future-proof investment.
Whatever your needs: Kiverco is the partner at your side.
Only Kiverco builds and designs uncompromisingly robust recycling plant which will give you maximum uptime so that you can achieve what is most important to you: maximum output.
A Kiverco mobile recycling plant will not only maximise your output, but the lifetime value of your operation.
Kiverco – Built with Backbone.