Manual Sorting / Picking
Manual sorting or picking involves operatives removing selected items of recyclable waste from a conveyor belt and placing it into a storage bay/bin. Sorting can take place in an open air environment or in enclosed sorting cabins or picking stations
Kiverco sorting stations have been designed with durability, maximum production and employee comfort in mind.
Our ergonomically designed cabins allow operators to quickly, safely and comfortably recover the maximum number of products from the sorting line.
Kiverco sorting stations are built to suit individual client and application needs.
The modular design of our picking stations allows for additional bays to be added at a later date as demand increases.
A variety of support frame and bay options are also available depending on site requirements.
Whether you require a cost-effective single or multi-story open sorting area, or a fully enclosed, insulated and conditioned cabin, Kiverco have a sorting solution to suit your application needs.
Kiverco picking stations offer a wide range of features & options including:
- Low energy lighting and electric points
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Full industrial standard wiring
- HVAC systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
- Dust extraction
- Variable speed drive and pause belt to put you in control of recovery
- Cold weather cabins with additional wall and floor insulation and heating points throughout
- Kiverco trap door bins to allow the safe, effective recovery of low volume, high value items. Maintain a tidy, safe, spacious working environment by eliminating the trip hazard of locating extra bins on the sorting room floor.
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Commercial and Industrial Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Dry Mixed Waste
- Refuse Derived Fuel