Kiverco Trommel Screens
A trommel is a rotating cylindrical screen used to separate materials by size. Material is fed into a trommel and passes over a series of screens containing specific hole sizes. The fines pass through the screen apertures, while the oversize is discharged out of the end of the drum.
Trommels are used in many applications in the waste recycling industry. Selecting the right trommel for your needs is extremely important. Failure to select the appropriate trommel can result in poor separation rates, inefficiency and excess running costs.
20 Years Experience & Knowledge
With over 20 years’ experience and knowledge gained designing and building uncompromisingly robust trommels across a wide range of applications. Kiverco has the expertise and knowledge to ensure you get exactly the right trommel.
We offer a wide range of trommels, with screen lengths and diameters to suit all application and processing requirements, togethger with an extensive range of trommel options including support structures, drum configurations, punched plate and screen mesh media, scrolls, knives and lifters.
Kiverco trommels offer the perfect combination of strength, long life, maximum uptime, zero spillage, energy efficient running, low noise and speed, as well as ease of maintenance and low costs of ownership.
- Robust, heavy duty construction allows a wide variety of materials to be screened effectively
- Easy to replace, bolt in screen media, without the need to remove the drum
- Solid 4 wheel drive system across all four corners ensures maximum trommel drive, efficiency, uptime and continuity of performance
- Hard wearing drum retaining wheels to secure the drum
- Long-life solid rubber tyres
- Easy inspection and maintenance access to drive wheels.
- Adjustable drum cleaning brush
- Fully sealed inlet plug to maximise material recovery and prevent spillage
- Quick change auto lubrication canisters
- Multiple inspection and service access points for total ease of service and maintenance.
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Commercial and Industrial Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Dry Mixed Recyclables
- RDF / SRF Production
- Incinerator Bottom Ash
- Green Waste / Composting