Flip Flow Screen
Flip Flow screens are designed to effectively screen difficult e.g. sticky or wet material to an infinite variety of sizes.
Within the structure of the Flip Flow screen the relative movement of both screening frames creates a ‘trampoline effect’ for the screening mats. This rigorous action loosens up the most difficult to treat materials and prevents blinding.
Flip Flow Screen Use
Flip flow screens are highly effective for the processing of skip waste fines, trommel fines, compost, aggregate or waste wood processing.
At Kiverco we integrate class leading Flip Flow screen technology into our Materials Recovery Facilities.
One of our technology partners for Flip Flow screens is the German manufacturer Spaleck.
- Non blinding screening mats – less contamination
- Compact and modular construction
- Single or multi-deck options for maximum screening efficiency
- Dynamic wear resistant screening mats allow an efficient material flow – screwless mounted (fast changeover)
- High acceleration on the screening mats ensures a self-cleaning effect
- Infinite adjustment of the vibrating parameters to match changing product characteristics/ qualities
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Fines Treatment
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Commercial and Industrial Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Incinerator Bottom Ash