Waste screens are typically used for the effective screening of bulky waste within the size range 20 to 300mm.
At Kiverco we integrate class leading waste screens into our Materials Recovery Facilities.
One of our technology partners for Waste Screens is the German manufacturer Spaleck.
The Spaleck waste screen is a vibrating screen with a circular motion driven by a three-phase AC motor.
The impact area is equipped with a blind-bottom which avoids the blocking of material and ensures a good volume flow as well as increasing the life of the screening elements.
- Special screening panels to reduce blockages
- Absolutely pure screening fractions and high grading
- Ease of service and maintenance access without any special tools.
- High throughput performances due to maximum open screen surfaces
- Optimal loosening and homogenizing of material by combining grate bars with falling stages
- Easy cleaning and minimum maintenance time because of good accessibility
- Low operating costs due to high lifetime of wear parts and low electrical consumption
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- C&I Waste
- Bulky waste
- Shredded material