Combi Flip Flow Screen
The Combi flip flow screen is designed for the highly effective screening of difficult e.g. sticky or wet materials, with a wide variety of separation cuts from 0.2mm to 120mm possible.
The 3D upper deck screen segments are arranged to form a cascade, preventing long pieces from passing into the mid size material. As a result the material feed can be optimally loosened up and turned over.
Class Leading Flip Flow Screen
Within the structure of the Flip Flow screen the relative movement of both screening frames creates a ‘trampoline effect’ for the screening mats. This rigorous action loosens up the most difficult to treat materials and prevents blinding.
At Kiverco we integrate class leading Flip Flow screen technology into our Materials Recovery Facilities.
One of our technology partners for Flip Flow screens is the German manufacturer Spaleck GmbH
- Tried and tested 3D and Flip Flow technology in both decks significantly reduce blockages
- The 3D screening segments guarantee correct grain size with no long pieces or extraneous material for the tension shaft screen on the lower deck.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning.
- This combination of 2 system solutions in 1 machine enables you to make enormous savings on conveying equipment, steel structures and space.
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Commercial and Industrial Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Incinerator Bottom Ash