SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) is a computer based system for gathering and analysing real time data, allowing you to monitor, control and alarm an entire waste processing plant.
Kiverco offer state of the art SCADA systems that are designed to inform plant managers of the exact status of their plant at any time, all within an intuitive, easy to use interface.
In combination with SCADA Kiverco also offer the following facilities that deliver optimum plant performance and understanding:
- Condition monitoring to proactively analyse changes in equipment performance
- Belt weighing to analyse material throughput against targets and waste stream composition
- Energy meter reading to analyse energy usage against targets
- Efficient and safe plant start-up and control
- Immediate identification and location of faults
- Fault diagnosis
- Central and remote access