Kiverco specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke recycling systems which we supply to our customers globally. As a Quality Controller/ Engineer at Kiverco your role is an integral part of a team whose aim is to maintain and build on our reputation for providing our customers with extremely high quality plant and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Production Manager
- Carrying out internal inspections at all stages of WIP and Finished Goods to customer specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests and communicating effectively any required adjustments or discrepancies
- Liaising with Management, Engineering & operatives daily to ensure continued high quality standards.
- Reporting any problems to the Production Manager and Engineering Manager and be part of the team who will find solutions and help drive continuous improvement
- Creating and maintaining SOPs and ensuring these are clear and understood by all
- Control of records, internal audits, procedures and investigations and keeping these up to date at all times
- Monitor and report compliance to internal quality system
- Keeps measurement equipment operational at all times
Key Skills Required:
- 3rd level qualification within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment. However, consideration will also be given to someone who has relevant experience without the qualification
- At least 1 years' experience working in a quality control environment
- Flexible hands on approach
- Experience with ISO9001
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passionate about quality