What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for an innovative, imaginative and practically minded Graduate/Junior Design Engineer. You will be joining an experienced and committed team in a company focused on innovation in an industry with a bright future. Duties will include:
- Detailing engineering drawings for manufacture
- 3D modelling of bespoke machinery and plant
- Visit site to assist with site surveys
- Maintenance of user documentation
- Creation and maintenance of BOMs for manufacture and production
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline with 1 year related design / development work experience preferably in the Recycling or Quarry and Heavy plant sector OR HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline (or equivalent) along with minimum of 1 years related work experience in the Recycling or Quarry and Heavy plant sector
- Experience in using 3D design Software – preferably Solidworks
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of 2D drafting software (AutoCAD, Draftsight, or similar)
- Experience working with bespoke machinery
- Some knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes
- Degree in mechanical design or equivalent
What we offer you?
We have embarked on a major business development strategy. If you possess the ability and drive to succeed, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference. This position comes with an excellent salary package for the right person.
This position is not advertised through any agencies please apply directly to this advert.