What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that is currently pursuing a career in accounts or that wish to pursue a career in accounts. This is a great opportunity for someone to progress their career within a busy accounting environment.
Your day to day duties will take in a full range of financial and administration duties and as such, you will need to be organised, capable of managing multiple workloads and happy with high volume ledgers. Training will be given on the job and duties will include
- Use of Sage Line 50 Financial Controller and Sage Payroll Packages
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Preparing payment runs
- Customer invoicing
- Cash and credit card reconciliation
- Credit Control
- Working as part of a team to continuously deliver a premium level of service.
- Any duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role
You will have:
- Good understanding of finance
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience within a similar role would be preferred but not essential
What do we offer:
Kiverco offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and a private health plan. We will also provide the successful candidate with training, coaching and mentoring working directly with a fully qualified Chartered Accountant. We expect the successful candidate to become a key member of the Kiverco Finance team.